Report NEP-SEA-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evan Lau & Alvina Syn-Yee Lee & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2015. "External Debt And Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence From Malaysia, Thailand And Philippines," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503254, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Natalia Victorovna Kuznetsova, Natalia Alexandrovna Vorobeva, 2015. "Analysis Of Global Integration Processes: South Africa, Asia-Pacific Region And Russia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2015-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Rudkin, Simon & Wong, Sen Min, 2015. "South East Asian Financial Linkages and the Changing Role of China: Insights from a Global VAR," MPRA Paper 65001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ridzwan Che Rus, 2015. "To Use Or Not To Use Hybrid Grounded Theory In The Formation Of The Modern Apprenticeship Training Model In Malaysia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503390, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Philippa DEE, 2015. "Monitoring the Implementation of Services Trade Reform towards an ASEAN Economic Community," Working Papers DP-2015-44, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Akhilesh Trivedi, 2015. "Preparedness of SMEs towards AEC : A Case Study of Travel Agents in Bangkok," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503748, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Assistant Professor isaree karnreungsiri & Nattaya Praditsuwan, 2015. "Preparedness of Thai Entrepreneurs for ASEAN Economic Community (AEC): A Case Study of Small and Medium Restaurant Businesses," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503740, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Conchada, Mitzie Irene P. & Tiongco, Marites M., 2015. "A Review of the Accreditation System for Philippine Higher Education Institutions," Discussion Papers DP 2015-30, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Faith Euphrasia Mavengere, 2015. "Green Economy Implications on National Energy Governance: The case of Laos and Cambodia. PhD Research proposal," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503531, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2015. "Toward a new definition of shared prosperity: a dynamic perspective from three countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7294, The World Bank.
- Ayoub yousefi, 2015. "The Impact of Cross-border E-commerce on International Trade," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504082, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana & Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2015. "Re-evaluating the economic costs of conflicts," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 246, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2015. "Towards an ethnographic understanding of the European Marriage Pattern: Global correlates and links with female status," Working Papers 0067, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "Intergenerational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 201509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.