Report NEP-SEA-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newman Carol & Kinghan Christina, 2015. "Social Capital, Political Connections, and Household Enterprises: Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sbia, Rashid & Nanthakumar, Loganathan & Afza, Talat, 2015. "The Effect of Urbanization, Affluence and Trade Openness on Energy Consumption: A Time Series Analysis in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 62743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2015.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Noy, Ilan, 2015. "Comparing the direct human impact of natural disasters for two (surprisingly similar) cases â€” the Christchurch earthquake and Bangkok flood of 2011," Working Paper Series 4186, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather M. Anderson, 2015. "How do Shocks to Domestic Factors Affect Real Exchange Rates of Asian Developing Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Paul Gertler & Manisha Shah & Maria Laura Alzua & Lisa Cameron & Sebastian Martinez & Sumeet Patil, 2015. "How Does Health Promotion Work? Evidence From The Dirty Business of Eliminating Open Defecation," NBER Working Papers 20997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos, 2014. "On the Development Gap between Latin America and East Asia: Welfare, Efficiency, and Misallocation," MPRA Paper 62588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sartika Djamaluddin, 2015. "How to Ease the Burden of Poor Household ? : The Role of Raskin Program," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201501, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Mar 2015.
- Biswas, Rajiv, 2015. "Reshaping the financial architecture for development finance: the new development banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61120, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael S. Kinch & Julio Raffo, 2015. "Sources of biopharmaceutical innovation: An assessment of intellectual property," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 24, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.