Report NEP-SEA-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De, Prabir, 2014. "India's Emerging Connectivity with Southeast Asia: Progress and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 507, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:486524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Anders, 2014. "Political Change and the Business Elite in Indonesia," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-34, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2014. "Impact Evaluation of Development Programmes and Policies: Experiences from Viet Nam," MPRA Paper 60919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2014. "Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014 : Hard Choices," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20805, The World Bank.
- Lord, Montague J., 2013. "Lao PDR Market Access Guide: Trading with ASEAN Dialogue Partners – People’s Republic of China," MPRA Paper 61076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Childs, Abigail, 2014. "International rice trade and security stocks: Prospects for an expanded Asian international rice reserve:," IFPRI discussion papers 1394, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2014. "Improving Vietnam's Sustainability : Rural Road Pavement and Surfacing Design Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20799, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abu Bakar, Mohd Azlan & Jaafar, Harlina Suzana & Faisol, Nasruddin & Muhammad, Azlina, 2014. "Logistics Performance Measurements - Issues and Reviews," MPRA Paper 60918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hikari ISHIDO, 2014. "Coverage of Trade in Services under ASEAN+1FTAs," Working Papers DP-2014-26, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Cambodia Services Trade : Performance and Regulatory Framework Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20759, The World Bank.
- Tuyen, Tran Quang, 2013. "Farmland and peri-urban livelihoods in Hanoi, Vietnam: evidence from household survey data," MPRA Paper 60847, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2014.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2014. "Be rich or don’t be sick: Estimating Vietnamese patients’ risk of falling into destitution," Working Papers CEB 14-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Making Toilets More Affordable for Cambodia's Poor through Microfinance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20803, The World Bank.
- Asadul Islam & Chandarany Ouch & Russell Smyth & Liang Choon Wang, 2014. "The Long-Term Effects Of Civil Conflicts On Education, Earnings And Fertility: Evidence From Cambodia," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Liang Jiang & Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2014. "On Bias in the Estimation of Structural Break Points," Working Papers 22-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.