Report NEP-SEA-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akira Kohsaka & Jun-ichi Shinkai, 2014. "East Asian Financial Cycles: Asian vs. Global Financial Crises," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing High Food Prices by Exporting: Rice Prices in Lao PDR," Working Papers in Economics 607, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Markussen, Thomas & Fibaek, Maria & Tarp, Finn & Nguyen, Do Anh Tuan, 2014. "The happy farmer: Self-employment and subjective well-being in rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dinh, Ngan & Hughes, Conor & Hughes, James W. & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret, 2014. "Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Results from a Pilot Project in Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 8686, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Chelly, Antiquisa, 2014. "Economic Growth, Financial and Trade Globalization in the Philippines: A Vector Autoregressive Analysis," MPRA Paper 60206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2014. "Global Production Sharing and Asian Trade Patterns: Implications for the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)," Departmental Working Papers 2014-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2014. "Financial Sector Assessment : Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20583, The World Bank.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2014. "The Effects of Productivity Gains in Asian Emerging Economies: A Global Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 23/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- World Bank, 2014. "Implementation of Treasury Single Account and Strengthening of Cash Management in Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20692, The World Bank.
- Chen, Dong & Gao, Yanmin & Kaul, Mayank & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tsang, Desmond, 2014. "The role of sponsor and external management on the capital structure of Asian-Pacific REITs: the case of Australia, Japan, and Singapore," MPRA Paper 60490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Temporal causal relationship between stock market capitalization, trade openness and real GDP: evidence from Thailand," MPRA Paper 60623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2014. "Land Reform and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Micro Data," Working Papers tecipa-525, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez Corzo, Mario, 2013.
"Los efectos de las transformaciones agrícolas en los antiguos países socialistas: Algunas consideraciones para Cuba
[The effects of agricultural transformations in former socialist countries: Some ," MPRA Paper 60458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uduak Akpan & Salisu Isihak & Simplice Anutechia Asongu, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: A Study of BRICS and MINT," AAYE Policy Research Working Paper Series 14_014, Association of African Young Economists, revised Sep 2014.
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "Farms, Families, and Markets: New Evidence on Completeness of Markets in Agricultural Settings," NBER Working Papers 20699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biddulph, Robin, 2014. "Cambodia's land management and administration project," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tim Kelsall & Seiha Heng, 2014. "The political economy of inclusive healthcare in Cambodia Guarantee Scheme in India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-043-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Qu FENG, 2014. "Efficiency Gains by Modifying GMM Estimation in Linear Models under Heteroskedasticity," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1413, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Kwan, Yum K. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Dong, Jinyue, 2014. "Comparing Consumption-based Asset Pricing Models: The Case of an Asian City," MPRA Paper 60513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fidelina B. Natividad-Carlos, 2014. "Exchange-Rate Overshooting: An Analysis for Intermediate Macro," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201414, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Chang Pao-Li, 2014. "Complementarity in Institutional Quality in Bilateral FDI Flows," Working Papers 20-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Shenghao Zhu & Alberto Bisin & Jess Benhabib, 2014. "The Wealth Distribution in Bewley Models with Investment Risk," 2014 Meeting Papers 617, Society for Economic Dynamics.