Report NEP-SEA-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moe Thuzar & Rahul Mishra & Francis Hutchinson & Tin Maung Maung Than & Termsak Chalermpalanupap, 2014. "Connecting South and Southeast Asia : Implementation Challenges and Coordination Arrangements," Trade Working Papers 24518, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2014. "Dynamic Analysis of Exchange Rate Regimes : Policy Implications for Emerging Countries in Asia," Finance Working Papers 24519, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dayong ZHANG & David C. Broadstock, 2014. "Impact of International Oil Price Shocks on Consumption Expenditures in ASEAN and East Asia," Working Papers DP-2014-24, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Brian McCaig & Nina Pavcnik, 2014. "Export Markets and Labor Allocation in a Low-income Country," NBER Working Papers 20455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2013. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2007," Working Papers 2014-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:486388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Margolis & Lucas Navarro & David A. Robalino, 2014. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search, and Informal Employment," Post-Print hal-00714372, HAL.
- Okabe, Masayoshi, 2014. "Gender-preferential intergenerational patterns in primary education attainment : a quantitative analysis of a case of rural Mindanao, the Philippines," IDE Discussion Papers 479, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Narayan, Tulika & Belova, Anna, 2014. "Achieving Low Emissions Growth for Rice Cultivation in Vietnam: A Role for Behavioural Constraints," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Garg, Teevrat, 2014. "Public Health Effects of Natural Resource Degradation: Evidence from Indonesia," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169822, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andrew M. Warner, 2014. "Public Investment as an Engine of Growth," IMF Working Papers 14/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alvaro Garcia Marin, 2014. "Constitutional Rights and Education: An International Comparative Study," NBER Working Papers 20475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter & Pan, Jessica, 2014. "Performance Pay, Competitiveness, and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 8563, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).