Report NEP-SEA-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuan Anh Phan, 2014. "The Determinants of Inflation in Vietnam: VAR and SVAR Approaches," Crawford School Research Papers 1404, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Florence Jusot & Sabine Mage & Marta Menendez, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health in Indonesia," Working Papers DT/2014/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah, 2014. "Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6910, The World Bank.
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Jayne, T. S., 2014. "Poverty Reduction Potential of Increasing Smallholder Access to Land," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 171873, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Wlasiuk, Juan Marcos, 2013. "The Mechanics of Real Undervaluation and Growth," MPRA Paper 56628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moises Neil V. Seriño, 2014. "Do Philippine Households Lead a Carbon Intensive Lifestyle?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 158, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:shn:wpaper:2014-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emma Aisbett & Markus Brueckner & Ralf Steinhauser & Rhett Wilcox, 2014. "Fiscal Stimulus and HouseholdsÕ Non-Durable Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the 2009 Australian Nation Building and Jobs Plan," Crawford School Research Papers 1402, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.