Report NEP-SEA-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyeon-seung Huh & David Kim & Won Joong Kim & Cyn-Young Park, 2013. "A Factor-augmented VAR Analysis of Business Cycle Synchronization in East Asia and Implications for a Regional Currency Union," Working papers 2013rwp-58, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Hyeon-seung Huh & Cyn-Young Park, 2013. "Examining the determinants of food prices in developing Asia," Working papers 2013rwp-62, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank Opacity, Intermediation Cost and Globalization: Evidence from a Sample of Publicly Traded Banks in Asia," Working Papers hal-00916564, HAL.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting global liquidity to East Asia: policy rates, bond yields, currencies and dollar credit," BIS Working Papers 431, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lillie Lam & James Yetman, 2013. "Asia’s decoupling: fact, forecast or fiction?," BIS Working Papers 438, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adama BAH, 2013. "Finding the Best Indicators to Identify the Poor," Working Papers 201324, CERDI.
- Adama BAH, 2013. "Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 201325, CERDI.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Jinhyun, 2013. "Sharp Bounds on Heterogeneous Individual Treatment Responses," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-89, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dorian Jullien, 2013. "Asian Disease-type of Framing of Outcomes as an Historical Curiosity," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-47, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Banuri, Sheheryar & Keefer, Philip, 2013. "Intrinsic motivation, effort and the call to public service," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6729, The World Bank.
- Marcelo José Braga Nonnenberg, 2013. "Integração Produtiva, Fragmentação da Produção e Evolução do Comércio Internacional: Como Evoluíram os Países da Ásia e América Latina?," Discussion Papers 1905, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Krislert Samphantharak & Robert Townsend, 2013. "Risk and Return in Village Economies," NBER Working Papers 19738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mideros A. & Gassmann F. & Mohnen P., 2013. "Estimation of rates of return of social protection instruments. Making the case for non-contributory social transfers in Cambodia," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- n.a.m, Naseem & m.s, Hamizah, 2013. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth: Recent Evidence in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 52447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce White, 2013. "Macroeconomic Policy in New Zealand: From the Great Inflation to the Global Financial Crisis," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/30, New Zealand Treasury.
- Sara Colautti & Stefania Pelizzari & Michela Amico, 2013. "Windows and doors: world market outlook," CSIL reports W23, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.