Report NEP-SEA-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nguyen Dinh Chuc & Tran Thi Bich & La Hai Anh, 2013. "The Dynamics of Vietnam Informal Sector: Which Policy Should Be the Best?," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- ISHIDO Hikari, 2013. "Economic Impacts of FTAs on Trade in Services: Some empirics in East Asia," Discussion papers 13091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Henrik Hansen & Neda Trifković, 2013. "Food Standards are Good – for Middle-Class Farmers," IFRO Working Paper 2013/19, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Neda Trifković, 2013. "Governance Strategies and Welfare Effects: Vertical Integration and Contracts in the Catfish Sector in Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2013/20, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Choi, Moon Jung & Gutierrez, Eva & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2013. "Dissecting foreign bank lending behavior during the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6674, The World Bank.