Report NEP-SEA-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- THORBECKE, Willem & Hao-Kai PAI, 2013. "The Sophistication of East Asian Exports," Discussion papers 13092, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- A. Bagnai & A. Rieber & T.A.D. Tran, 2013. "Economic growth and balance of payments constraint in Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Vu Hoang Linh & Le Viet Thuy & Giang Thanh Long, 2012. "Equity and Access to Tertiary Education: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Maria Bas & Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Chinese Trade Reforms, Market Access and Foreign Competition: the Patterns of French Exporters," Post-Print hal-00874946, HAL.
- Quan Minh Quoc Binh & Nguyen Trong Hoai & Pham Hoang Van, 2013. "Can FDI Be Bad for Growth?," Working Papers 10, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Marianne, Roedl, 2013. "Role of regulation and micro finance in Africa, Asia and Latin America," MPRA Paper 51177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Birol, Ekin & Gonzalez, Carolina & Moursi, Mourad & Perez, Salomon & Schwarz, Jana & Zeller, Manfred, 2013. "Prioritizing countries for biofortification Interventions using country-level data," HarvestPlus working papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wong, Maisy, 2013. "Estimating the Distortionary Effects of Ethnic Quotas in Singapore Using Housing Transactions," MPRA Paper 51217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Thang DAO & Julio DÁVILA, 2013. "Geographical factors, Growth and Divergence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.