Report NEP-SEA-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun, 2013. "The Financial Role of East Asian Economies in Global Imbalances: An Econometric Assessment of Developments after the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 118, Asian Development Bank.
- Takahiro Akita & Heryanah, 2013. "Educational Expansion and Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Fianna Jurdant, 2013. "Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership and Control in Indonesia: Legislative and Regulatory Policy Options for Sustainable Capital Markets," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 9, OECD Publishing.
- Takahiro Akita & Sachiko Miyata, 2013. "The Roles of Location and Education in the Distribution of Economic Well-being in Indonesia: Hierarchical and Non-hierarchical Inequality Decomposition Analyses," Working Papers EMS_2013_15, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2013. "Monetary Policy Frameworks in Asia: Experience, Lessons, and Issues," ADBI Working Papers 435, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Takahiro Akita & Ni Made Inna Dariwardani, 2013. "Chronic and Transient Poverty in Indonesia: A Spatial Perspective with the 2008-2010 Susenas Panel Data," Working Papers EMS_2013_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Perdamen Sagala & Takahiro Akita & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Urbanization and Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia: Testing the Kuznets Hypothesis with Provincial Panel Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201318, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2013.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, "undated". "Making Emerging Asia-Pacific Less Vulnerable to Global Financial Panics," MPDD Policy Briefs PB17, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Miguel Ramirez & Blake Tretter, 2013. "The Effect of Myanmar’s Foreign Investment Policies on FDI Inflows: An Analysis of Panel Data across ASEAN Member Countries," Working Papers 1312, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:skb:wpaper:cofie-04-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:skb:wpaper:cofie-03-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore