Report NEP-SEA-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Aswicahyono, Haryo & Narjok, Dionisius, 2011. "Indonesian Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Degryse, Hans & Elahi, Muhammad Ather & Penas, Maria Fabiana, 2012. "Determinants of Banking System Fragility: A Regional Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shepherd, Ben & Pasadilla, Gloria, 2012. "Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India," ADBI Working Papers 349, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Autonomy with equity and accountability : toward a more transparent, objective, predictable and simpler (TOPS) system of central financing of provincial-local expenditures in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6004, The World Bank.
- Clarke, Matthew, 2011. "Innovative Delivery Mechanisms for Increased Aid Budgets," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lo, Ria S. Hutabarat, 2011. "Walkability Planning in Jakarta," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt05p5r596, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brinks, Daniel M. & Gauri, Varun, 2012. "The law's majestic equality ? the distributive impact of litigating social and economic rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5999, The World Bank.
- Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin, 2011. "Saving the Mekong River Basin," MPRA Paper 37407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¶rg Baten & Johan Fourie, 2012. "Slave numeracy in the Cape Colony and comparative development in the eighteenth century," Working Papers 270, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tomoki Fujii & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2012. "A note on separability and intra-household resource allocation in a collective household model," Working Papers 06-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Bryan, Gharad & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2012. "Seasonal Migration and Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 8739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2012. "Financial Repression and External Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2012-20, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Brishti Guha & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2012. "Micro-finance competition: Motivated micro-lenders, double-dipping and default," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.