Report NEP-SEA-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shiro Armstrong, 2011. "Australia and the Future of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement," EABER Working Papers 23135, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2011. "Did the US macroeconomic conditions affect Asian stock markets?," Financial Econometics Series 2011_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hamilton-Hart, Natasha, 2011. "Distribution, Domestic Politics and Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 332, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marc Quintyn & Rosaria Vega Pansini & Donato Masciandaro, 2011. "The Economic Crisis; Did Financial Supervision Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Carolina Osorio & D. Filiz Unsal, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics in Asia; Causes, Changes, and Spillovers From China," IMF Working Papers 11/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Agus Budiyono & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Should Indonesia Suffer from More Reduction of the Subsidy to the Petroleum Sector?," Working Papers EMS_2011_25, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2011. "Transport modal choice by multinational firms : firm-level evidence from Southeast Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 318, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Anees, Muhammad & Sajjad, Muhammad & Ahmed, Ishfaq, 2011. "A counterfactual decomposition analysis of immigrants-natives earnings in Malaysia," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chikako Baba & Annamaria Kokenyne, 2011. "Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Selected Emerging Markets in the 2000's," IMF Working Papers 11/281, International Monetary Fund.
- John Whalley & Manmohan Agarwal & Jing Wang & Sean Walsh & Chen Yan, 2011. "Linking External Sector Imbalances and Changing Financial Instability before the 2008 Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & Alessandro Rebucci & TengTeng Xu, 2011. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4732, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roger Sandilands, 2011. "Social Housing Policies in Latin America and Singapore: Lessons for China," Working Papers 1132, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Swati Dhingra, 2011. "Trading Away Wide Brands for Cheap Brands," CEP Discussion Papers dp1103, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.