Report NEP-SEA-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2011. "China-Malaysia’s long run trading and exchange rate: complementary or conflicting?," MPRA Paper 33585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Dandan, 2011. "School-based management, school decision-making and education outcomes in Indonesian primary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5809, The World Bank.
- Anja Jetschke, 2010. "Do Regional Organizations Travel? - European Integration, Diffusion and the Case of ASEAN," KFG Working Papers p0017, Free University Berlin.
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Should the Indonesian pension funds invest abroad?," MPRA Paper 33581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grietjie Verhoef, 2011. ""Global since Gold" The Globalisation of Conglomerates: Explaining the Experience from South Africa, 1990 - 2009," Working Papers 238, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ahmed, Khalil, 2011. "Online Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: A case study of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad," MPRA Paper 30782, University Library of Munich, Germany.