Report NEP-SEA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girardin, Eric, 2011. "A De Facto Asian-Currency Unit Bloc in East Asia: It Has Been There but We Did Not Look for It," ADBI Working Papers 262, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1104, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2011. "Policies and Measures to Mitigate Potential Environmental Impacts of Cross Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 261, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:02-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaohu Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bias in Estimating Multivariate and Univariate Diffusions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tomohiro Machikita & Chi Binh Truong Thi & Yasushi Ueki, 2011. "Technology Transfer to Vietnam for Process Innovation through Engineer Exchanges under China plus One Strategy, Firm-level Evidence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2011. "Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures based on Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance," KIER Working Papers 755, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.