Report NEP-SEA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ang, James & Madsen, Jakob, 2009. "Can Second-Generation Endogenous Growth Models Explain The Productivity Trends and Knowledge Production In the Asian Miracle Economies?," MPRA Paper 17543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engler, Philipp, 2009. "Global rebalancing in a three-country model," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Arusha Cooray, 2009. "Does Democracy Explain Gender Differentials in Education?," CAMA Working Papers 2009-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2009. "Criss-crossing globalization : uphill flows of skill-intensive goods and foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5047, The World Bank.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13945 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Rivers Network IRN, 2009. "New Financiers and the Environment: Ten Perspectives on How Financial Institutions can Protect the Enviornment," Working Papers id:2228, eSocialSciences.
- Teles, Vladimir Kuhl & Zaidan, Marta Penteado, 2009. "Taylor principle and inflation stability in emerging market countriesw," Textos para discussão 197, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).