Report NEP-SEA-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Chang, Kuo-I, 2008. "Border Barriers in Agricultural Trade and the Impact of their Elimination: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 160, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Thomas J. flavin & Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2008. "Detecting shift and pure contagion in East Asian equity markets: A Unified Approach," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1890208.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Tiongco, Marites & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila, 2008. "Contract farming of swine in Southeast Asia as a response to changing market demand for quality and safety in pork:," IFPRI discussion papers 779, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nasution, Zamal, 2008. "Farm Development and Rural Poverty Comparison among Villages in Kulon Progo Regency of Yogyakarta Special Province of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 9963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan, 2008. "Agricultural R&D capacity and investments in the Asia–Pacific region:," Research briefs 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fujita, Mai, 2008. "Value Chain Dynamics and Growth of Local Firms:The Case of Motorcycle Industry in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 161, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- David J. Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Homogeneous Causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers FNU-163, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- von Braun, Joachim & Ruel, Marie & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "Accelerating progress toward reducing child malnutrition in India: A concept for action," Research briefs 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elobeid, Amani & Hart, Chad E., 2009. "Ethanol Expansion in the Food Versus Fuel Debate: How Will Developing Countries Fare?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12971, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- L, lakshmanan & S, Chinngaihlian & Raj, Rajesh, 2007. "Competitiveness of India's Manufacturing Sector: An Assessment of Related Issues," MPRA Paper 9801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2008.
- Parimal Bag & Santanu Roy, 2008. "On Sequential and Simultaneous Contributions under Incomplete Information," Departmental Working Papers 0805, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.