Report NEP-SEA-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00290644_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:halshs-00290644_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Direct Democracy and Local Public Goods: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 14123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harlan Dimas, 2008. "Street Vendors : Urban Problem and Economic Potential," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200803, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2008.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri & Jaafar, Abdul hamid, 2008. "Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 9308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2008. "The Empirics of Banking Regulation," MPRA Paper 9299, University Library of Munich, Germany.