Report NEP-SEA-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chisala, Chibwe, 2008. "Unlocking the Potential of Zambian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises "Learning from the international best practices - the Southeast Asian Experience"," IDE Discussion Papers 134, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dirk Nabers, 2008. "China, Japan and the Quest for Leadership in East Asia," GIGA Working Paper Series 67, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2008. "Evolution of Capital Structure in East Asia: Corporate Inertia or Endeavours?," IZA Discussion Papers 3426, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Higashi, Shigeki, 2008. "The Policy Making Process in FTA Negotiations: A Case Study of Japanese Bilateral EPAs," IDE Discussion Papers 138, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Jia, 2008. "The Financial Social Accounting Matrix for China, 2002, and Its Application to a Multiplier Analysis," MPRA Paper 8174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haiyan Deng & Robert H. McGuckin & John C. Haltiwanger & Xu Jianyi & Liu Yaodong & Liu Yuqi, 2007. "The Contribution of Restructuring and Reallocation to China's Productivity and Growth," Economics Program Working Papers 07-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2008. "The Shrimp Export Boom and Small-Scale Fishermen in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 135, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 2008. "What Effect Does Free Trade in Agriculture Have on Developing Country Populations Around the World?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp466, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.