Report NEP-SEA-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoji Fukao & Kozo Kiyota & Ximing Yue, 2006. "China's Long-Term International Trade Statistics: By Commodity, 1952-1964 and 1981-2000," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-147, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2006. "Managing the Noodle Bowl: The Fragility of East Asian Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 5561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Fuller, Frank H. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China," Staff General Research Papers 12499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bongchan Ha & Hak K. Pyo, 2006. "Data Structure of Korea for Estimating Productivity in KLEMS Model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-149, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toh Mun Heng, 2006. "Development in the Indonesia-Malaysia-Singapore Growth Triangle," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0606, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Enrico Tanuwidjaja, 2006. "Multi Factor SUR in Event Study Analysis: Evidence from M&A in Singapore’s Financial Industry," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0607, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "Estimating and Combining National Income Distributions using Limited Data," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 926, The University of Melbourne.
- William C. Horrace & Beyza P. Ural & Jin Hwa Jung, 2006. "Inter-Industry Gender Wage Gaps by Knowledge Intensity: Discrimination and Technology in Korea," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 79, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Michael Bleaney, . "The Currency Denomination Of Sovereign Debt," Discussion Papers 06/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Robert Kaestner & Xin Xu, 2006. "Effects of Title IX and Sports Participation on Girls' Physical Activity and Weight," NBER Working Papers 12113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espen Villanger, 2006. "Is bonded labor voluntary? A framework against forced work," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.