Report NEP-SEA-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007859 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & Mingshan Lu & David Takeuchi, 2005. "Psychiatric Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Latino and Asian American Study," NBER Working Papers 11893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2005. "The Role of Foreign Currency Debt in Financial Crises: 1880-1913 vs. 1972-1997," NBER Working Papers 11897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
- Subramanian, Uma & Anderson, William P. & Lee, Kihoon, 2005. "Measuring the impact of the investment climate on total factor productivity : the cases of China and Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3792, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2005. "Neither a borrower nor a lender : does China's zero net foreign asset position make economic sense?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3801, The World Bank.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0512021, EconWPA.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," Working Paper Series WP05-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2005. "The East Asian Industrial Policy Experience: Implications for the Middle East," Working Paper Series WP05-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.