Report NEP-SEA-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Arestis & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Andrea Cipollini & Nicola Spagnolo, 2005. "Testing For Financial Contagion Between Developed And Emerging Markets During The 1997 East Asian Crisis," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Modelling Stochastic Volatility In Asset Returns Using Fractionally Integrated Semiparametric Techniques," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Ono, Hiroshi, 2005. "Digital Inequality In East Asia : Evidence From Japan, South Korea And Singapore," EIJS Working Paper Series 219, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Toru Kubo, 2005. "Industrial Development in Republican China,Newly Revised Index: 1912-1948," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-118, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daan Marks, 2005. "Reconstruction of the Service Sector in the National Accounts of Indonesia 1900-2000: Concepts and Methods," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-119, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hak Kil Pyo & Bongchan Ha, 2005. "Technology and Long-run Economic Growth in Korea," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-120, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch, & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner?—Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., E.U., Japan, and China," Working Papers wp102, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Martin D. D. Evans & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 11701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson & Conor N. Healy, 2005. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy Coordination in ASEAN 1," NBER Working Papers 11713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Engman, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Trade Facilitation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "Deconstructing Postmodernism and the Mainstream Developmental Discourse of Women's Empowerment in the (South) Asian Context," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-386, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Takero Doi & Toshihiro Ihori & Kiyoshi Mitsui, 2005. "Sustainability, Debt Management, and Public Debt Policy in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-387, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2005. "External Contradictions of the Chinese Development Model: Export-led Growth and the Dangers of Global Economic Contraction," Working Papers wp101, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen Pu & Hsiao Chihying, 2005. "What Happens to Japan if China Catches Cold? - A causal analysis of the Chinese growth and the Japanese growth," Econometrics 0510005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cbt:econwp:05/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore