Report NEP-SEA-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, 2005. "Does Education Pay in Urban China? Estimating Returns to Education Using Twins," Discussion Papers 00013, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Hongbin Li & Lai Ting Sin & Junsen Zhang & Yaohui Zhao, 2005. "Relative Earnings of Husbands and Wives in Urban China," Discussion Papers 00014, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2005. "China’s Integration in East Asia: Production Sharing, FDI & High-Tech Trade," Working Papers 2005-09, CEPII research center.
- Li-Gang Liu, 2005. "The Impact of Financial Services Trade Liberalization on China," Discussion papers 05024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2005. "IT, Enterprise Reform and Productivity in Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hst:hstdps:d05-114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2005. "Dynamic Consumption Behavior: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data (This paper was revised as 06-184 in August 2006)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-116, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nigel Driffield & Vidya Mahambare & Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "How Ownership Structure Affects Capital Structure and Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from East Asia," Finance 0509028, EconWPA.
- Zhang Guoying & Zheng Pi-e, 2005. "Analysis on Energy Development of China," General Economics and Teaching 0509009, EconWPA.
- Zhang Guoying & Zheng Pi-e, 2005. "Analysis on Energy Development of China," Macroeconomics 0509024, EconWPA.