Report NEP-SEA-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nong Zhu & Sandra Poncet, 2003. "Provincial Migration Dynamics in China: Borders, centripetal forces and trade (?)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p148, European Regional Science Association.
- Karen Eggleston & Chee-Ruey Hsieh, 2004. "Health Care Payment Incentives: A Comparative Analysis of Reforms in Taiwan, Korea and China," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0402, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Fu, Feng-Cheng & Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P., 2004. "Public Infrastructure as a Determinant of Intertemporal and Interregional Productive Performance in China," IZA Discussion Papers 1019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra Poncet, 2003. "Domestic Market Fragmentation and Economic Growth in China (?)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p117, European Regional Science Association.
- Shujiro Urata, 2004. "The Shift from "Market-led" to "Institution-led" Regional Economic Integration in East Asia in the late 1990s," Discussion papers 04012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cecile Batisse & Sandra Poncet, 2003. "Protectionism and industry localization in Chinese provinces (?)," ERSA conference papers ersa03p147, European Regional Science Association.
- Takashi Shiraishi, 2004. "The Rise of New Urban Middle Classes in Southeast Asia: What is its national and regional significance?," Discussion papers 04011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jessie Poon & Alan MacPherson, 2003. "Technology Acquisition among Asian Firms and Technology Clusters in the United States," ERSA conference papers ersa03p203, European Regional Science Association.