Report NEP-SEA-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krug, B., 2001. "Kultur und Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-82-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sjöberg, Örjan & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and the Geography of Production: Agglomeration, Concentration and Dispersal in Indonesia’s Manufacturing Industry," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 488, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Suzuki, Kenji, 2001. "Effect of Amakudari on Bank Performance in the Post-Bubble Period," EIJS Working Paper Series 136, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, Pilar & Cancelo, M.Teresa, 2000. "Evolucion comparada del PIB por habitante, el empleo y la competitividad de USA, Japon y Europa en el siglo XX," Economic Development 44, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Adler, Johan, 2001. "From closed to open door policy: An empirical study of Chinas international capital mobility, 1958-98," Working Papers in Economics 64, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore