Report NEP-SBM-2021-08-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Francesco Lamperti & Mariana Mazzucato & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2021. "Mission-Oriented Policies and the “Entrepreneurial State” at Work: An Agent-Based Exploration," Working Papers hal-03300295, HAL.
- Katharina Erhardt & Simon Haenni, 2021. "The Cultural Roots of Firm Entry, Exit, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 9198, CESifo.
- KAWANISHI Takuya, 2021. "Going-Private Transactions and Ex-Post Firm Behaviors: Evidence from Japanese Management Buyouts," Discussion papers 21067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zhang, Min, 2020. "The cost of weak institutions for innovation in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2020. "Where cities fail to triumph: the impact of urban location and local collaboration on innovation in Norway," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101306, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Marc Vasnier & Mourad Messaadia & Nicolas Maranzana & Ameziane Aoussat, 2021. "A Novel Multi-Criteria Risk Matrix to Assist in the Strategy Formulation Process: The Case of SMEs," Post-Print hal-03295416, HAL.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2021. "Do Non-Compete Covenants Influence State Startup Activity? Evidence From The Michigan Experiment," Working Papers 21-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Ummad Mazhar & Rati Ram, 2021. "Size Matters: Corruption Perceptions versus Corruption Experiences by Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9221, CESifo.
- Michael Fritsch & Martin Obschonka & Fabian Wahl & Michael Wyrwich, 2021. "Cultural Imprinting: Ancient Origins of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2021-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Harald Hau & Yi Huang & Hongzhe Shan & Zixia Sheng, 2021. "FinTech Credit and Entrepreneurial Growth," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 21-47, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Yifei Wang & Andrea Ascani & Carolina Castaldi, 2021. "Location choices of Chinese greenfield investments across EU regions: The role of industry and country-of-origin agglomerations," Discussion Paper series in Regional Science & Economic Geography 2021-10, Gran Sasso Science Institute, Social Sciences, revised Jul 2021.
- Bureau Benjamin, & Duquerroy Anne, & Giorgi Julien, & Lé Mathias, & Scott Suzanne, & Vinas Frédéric, 2021. "Corporate activity in France amid the Covid-19 crisis. A granular data analysis," Working papers 823, Banque de France.