Report NEP-SBM-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2019. "Coase Lecture - The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," Post-Print hal-01976402, HAL.
- Nurulhasanah Abdul Rahman, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Innovation and SME Performance: A Study of SMEs in Malaysia using PLS-SEM," GATR Journals gjbssr558, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Jean Pierre Huiban & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "Augmenting the production function with knowledge capital to test the Porter hypothesis: the case of French food industries," Working Papers hal-02804599, HAL.
- Jorge Andrés Vélez-Ospina & Isabel Busom Piquer, 2020. "Subsidizing Innovation Over the Business Cycle," Working Papers wpdea2001, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb, 2020. "Concentration and Agglomeration of IT Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Patenting," NBER Working Papers 27338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Lai Wei & Wensi Xie, 2020. "Competition Laws and Corporate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 27253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferreira, Miguel & Bermejo, Vicente & Wolfenzon, Daniel & Zambrana, Rafael, 2020. "Entrepreneurship and Regional Windfall Gains: Evidence from the Spanish Christmas Lottery," CEPR Discussion Papers 14638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Lee, Neil, 2020. "Hipsters vs. Geeks? Creative workers, STEM and innovation in US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 14560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rhoden, Imke, 2020. "Innovating in Krugman’s Footsteps – Where and How Innovation Differs in Europe: Static Innovation Indicators for Identifying Regional Policy Leverages," EconStor Preprints 218875, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Robert W. Fairlie, 2020. "The Impact of Covid-19 on Small Business Owners: Evidence of Early-Stage Losses from the April 2020 Current Population Survey," NBER Working Papers 27309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Lee, Neil, 2020. "Entrepreneurship and the fight against poverty in US Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 14643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorian Boumedjaoud & Karim Messeghem, 2019. "L'influence de la créativité sur la vigilance entrepreneuriale des repreneurs de PME," Post-Print hal-02570575, HAL.
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2020. "Entrepreneurship and the fight against poverty in US Cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anelli, Massimo & Basso, Gaetano & Ippedico, Giuseppe & Peri, Giovanni, 2020. "Does Emigration Drain Entrepreneurs?," IZA Discussion Papers 13390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lilas Demmou & Guido Franco, 2020. "Do sound infrastructure governance and regulation affect productivity growth? New insights from firm level data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1609, OECD Publishing.
- Theresa Kuchler & Yan Li & Lin Peng & Johannes Stroebel & Dexin Zhou, 2020. "Social Proximity to Capital: Implications for Investors and Firms," NBER Working Papers 27299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zechner, Josef & Halling, Michael & Yu, Jin, 2020. "The Dynamics of Corporate Debt Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 14572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.