Report NEP-SBM-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hockmann, Heinrich & Garzon Delvaux, Pedro Andres & Voigt, Peter & Ciaian, Pavel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2017. "Corporate R&D and the performance of foodprocessing firms: Evidence from Europe, Japan and North America," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261274, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Glennon, Britta & Lane, Julia & Sodhi, Ridhima, 2018. "Money for Something: The Links between Research Funding and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11711, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ploychompoo Kittikunchotiwut, 2018. "Social Capital as Knowledge Absorptive Capacity and Firm Innovation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7808721, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Toshihiro Okada, 2018. "International R&D Spillovers, Innovation by Learning from Abroad and Medium-Run Fluctuations," Discussion Paper Series 183, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Julian Neira & Rish Singhania, 2018. "The Role of Corporate Taxes in the Decline of the Startup Rate," 2018 Meeting Papers 472, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kesidou, Effie & García-Quevedo, Jose, 2018. "Inter-industry Differences in Organisational Eco-innovation : a panel data study," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 27380, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Fornaro, Paolo, 2018. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship in Finland," ETLA Reports 83, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gunnar Prause & Sina Atari, 2017. "On sustainable production networks for Industry 4.0," Post-Print hal-01860909, HAL.
- Snihur, Yuliya & Thomas, Llewellyn D. W. & Burgelman, Robert A., 2018. "An Ecosystem-Level Process Model of Business Model Disruption: The Disruptor's Gambit," Research Papers 3662, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Survival of Service Firms in European Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- KODAMA Naomi & Huiyu LI, 2018. "Manager Characteristics and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 18060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ketterer, Tobias D. & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2018. "Institutions vs. ‘first-nature’ geography: what drives economic growth in Europe's regions?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67544, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.