Report NEP-SBM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno & Erika Badillo, 2016. "“Breakthrough innovations: The impact of foreign acquisition of knowledge”," AQR Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2016.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Innovation, creative destruction and structural change: Firm-level evidence from European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-077, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Vahagn Jerbeshian, 2016. "Knowledge Licensing in a Model of R&D-Driven Endogenous Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp566, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Employment effects of innovations over the business cycle: Firm-level evidence from European countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pietro-Moncada- PaternÃ²-Castello, 2016. "EU corporate R&D intensity gap: Structural features calls for a better understanding of industrial dynamics," JRC Working Papers JRC103361, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Görg, Holger & Henze, Philipp & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj & Kopasker, Daniel & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2016. "Firm Size Distribution and Employment Fluctuations: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10371, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schwab, Thomas & Todtenhaupt, Maximilian, 2016. "Spillover from the haven: Cross-border externalities of patent box regimes within multinational firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Broszeit, Sandra & Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2016. "Management Practices and Productivity in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 22846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Bettina & Murmann, Martin, 2016. "The workforce composition of young firms and product innovation: Complementarities in the skills of founders and their early employees," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-074, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Axel Demenet, 2016. "Does Managerial Capital also Matter Among Micro and Small Firms in Developing Countries?," Working Papers DT/2016/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Iris Wanzenböck, 2016. "Measuring network proximity of regions in R&D networks," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Daniel Gonçalves & Ana Martins, 2016. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in the Portuguese Manufacturing Sector," GEE Papers 0062, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2016.
- Florian Léon, 2016. "Enterprise credit, household credit and growth: New evidence from 126 countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Lorenz Kueng & Nicholas Li & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016. "The Impact of Emerging Market Competition on Innovation and Business Strategy," NBER Working Papers 22840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.