Report NEP-SBM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2016. "Major Challenges Facing Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Asia and Solutions for Mitigating Them," ADBI Working Papers 564, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Exploration during turbulent times: an analysis of the effects of R&D cooperation on radical innovation performance during the economic crisis”," AQR Working Papers 201605, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Exploration during turbulent times: an analysis of the effects of R&D cooperation on radical innovation performance during the economic crisis”," IREA Working Papers 201605, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Curdin Pfister & Miriam Rinawi & Dietmar Harhoff & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2016. "Regional Innovation Effects of Applied Research Institutions," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0117, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2018.
- Vincenza Odorici & Manuela Presutti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Strategic orientation of hotels: evidence from a contingent approach," Working Paper series 16-06, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- Daniel Fixari & Frédérique Pallez, 2016. "Une stratégie publique en travaux ? Coordinations et performances dans les écosystèmes territoriaux d'innovation," Post-Print hal-01062760, HAL.
- Uwe Cantner & Tina Wolf, 2016. "On regional innovator networks as hubs for innovative ventures," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- FUKUGAWA Nobuya & GOTO Akira, 2016. "Problem Solving and Intermediation by Local Public Technology Centers in Regional Innovation Systems: The first report on a branch-level survey on technical consultation," Discussion papers 16062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fafchamps,Marcel & Woodruff,Christopher M., 2016. "Identifying gazelles : expert panels vs. surveys as a means to identify firms with rapid growth potential," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7647, The World Bank.