Report NEP-SBM-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation research: trends and influences – a bibliometric analysis," MPRA Paper 67648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201536, University of Turin.
- A. Arrighetti & R. Brancati & A. Lasagni & A. Maresca, 2015. "Firms’ heterogeneity and performance in manufacturing during the great recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-00666707, HAL.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2015. "Firms’economic crisis and firm exit: do intangibles matters?," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2014. "Diversity of Firm Sizes, Complexity, and Industry Structure in the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 67630, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2015.
- Grazzi, Matteo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Szirmai, Adam, 2015. "The performance of firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Microeconomic factors and the role of innovation," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2015. "The Kauffman Index: Startup Activity | National Trends," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5cb198rq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Emircan Yurdagul & Julieta Caunedo, 2015. "Who Quits Next? Firm Growth in Growing Economies," 2015 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lindic, Mojca, 2015. "Global value chains and the effects of outsourcing and offshoring on firms: Evidence from matched firm-employee data," MPRA Paper 67437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2015. "Are Entrepreneurs more Optimistic and Overconfident than Managers and Employees?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-124/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Margherita Russo & Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi, 2015. "Evaluating the performance of innovation intermediaries: insights from the experience of Tuscany’s innovation poles," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0121, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Morgulis, Yana, 2015. "Job Creation, Small vs. Large vs. Young, and the SBA," IZA Discussion Papers 9489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "Entrepreneurship: State of grace or human action? Schumpeter’s leadership vs Kirzner’s alertness," MPRA Paper 67694, University Library of Munich, Germany.