Report NEP-SBM-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Da Rin, M. & Penas, M.F., 2015. "Venture Capital and Innovation Strategies," Discussion Paper 2015-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2015. "Drivers, effects and peculiarities of innovation activities in the food industry: a comparison across EU Member States using CIS data," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206249, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Sanchez, Leonardo & Ng, Desmond, 2015. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Coherence and Biotechnology Innovation Performance," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205389, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roberto Fattal Jaef & Francisco Buera, 2015. "The Dynamics of Development: Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Reallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 274, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hirsch, Stefan & Gschwandtner, Adelina, 2015. "Persistent firm profitability in the US and EU food processing industry," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206035, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski & Giuseppe Piroli, 2015. "Innovation Radar: Identifying Innovations and Innovators with High Potential in ICT FP7, CIP & H2020 Projects," JRC Research Reports JRC96339, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Koirala, Krishna H., 2014. "Participation in Agritourism and Off-farm Work: Do Small Farms Benefit?," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162453, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- D. Blaseg & Michael Koetter, 2015. "Friend or Foe? Crowdfunding Versus Credit when Banks are Stressed," IWH Discussion Papers 8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.