Report NEP-SBM-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2015. "R&D policies for young SMEs: Input and output effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-032, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "A New Approach to Estimation of the R&D-Innovation-Productivity Relationship," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 876, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2014. "National or international public funding? Subsidies or loans? Evaluating the innovation impact of R&D support programmes," MPRA Paper 64926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2015.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlag, 2015. "Determinants of R&D offshoring," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The virtuous circle of innovation in Italian firms," Working Papers 1504, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Pilar Beneito & Maria Engracia Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2015. "Foreign Capital, Credit Constraints and Continuity of Firms’ R&D," Working Papers 1506, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Matteo Lucchese, 2015. "Business Cycles, Technology and Exports," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de EconomÃa 012974, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Knack,Stephen & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Unbundling institutions for external finance : worldwide firm-level evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7287, The World Bank.
- Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201520, University of Turin.
- Alessandro Borin & Michele Mancini, 2015. "Foreign direct investment and firm performance: an empirical analysis of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1011, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pavlin Bonev & Henrik Egbert & Thomas Neumann, 2015. "Examining Entrepreneurial Potential," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2015-02, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Feb 2015.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandakovic Vesna & María Teresa Lepelev & Olga Pizarro, 2014. "Women Entrepreneurs in Chile: Three decades of Challenges and Lessons on Innovation and Business Sustainability," Serie Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2015.
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Erika McEntarfer, 2015. "Cyclical Reallocation of Workers Across Employers by Firm Size and Firm Wage," Working Papers 15-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.