Report NEP-SBM-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trinh, Long, 2015. "Is innovation activity persistent among small firms in developing countries? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 63767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Does Labour Mobility Foster Innovation? Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 403, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hélène Dernis & Mafini Dosso & Fernando Hervas & Valentine Millot & Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "World Corporate Top R&D Investors: Innovation and IP bundles," JRC Working Papers JRC94932, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- J. Damijan & Č Kostevc & . & Philipp Marek & M. Rojec, 2015. "Do Manufacturing Firms Benefit from Services FDI? – Evidence from Six New EU Member States," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Silviano Esteve Pérez & Fabio Pieri & Diego Rodriguez, 2015. "Age and productivity as determinants of firm survival over the product life cycle," Working Papers 1502, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2014. "Firm-level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 175, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2015. "Innovation and Collaboration Patterns between Research Establishments," Discussion papers 15049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peiwen Bai & Wenli Cheng, 2014. "Relative Earnings and Firm Performance: Evidence from Publicly-listed Firms in China, 2005-2012," Monash Economics Working Papers 51-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sauer, Robert M. & Wilson, Tanya, 2015. "The Rise of Female Entrepreneurs: New Evidence on Gender Differences in Liquidity Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 8981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).