Report NEP-SBM-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otello Ardovino & Luca Pennacchio & Giuseppe Piroli, 2014. "Direct and indirect effects of R&D cooperation on the innovation of Italian firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," DICE Discussion Papers 133, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Audretsch, David B. & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Why not all young firms invest in R&D," Working Papers 2072/225296, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2014.
"Enjeux des politiques industrielles basées sur les clusters d'innovation: cas des pôles de compétitivité
[Issues of Innovative Clusters-based Industrial Policy: Case of Pole of Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 54429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," IREA Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Aiello, Francesco & Castiglione, Concetta, 2014. "Being efficient to stay strong in a weak economy. The case of calabrian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 54366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi , Pardis, 2014. "How to Persistently Finance Innovation: A Panel-Data Study on Exporting Firms in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 346, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Uwe Cantner & Wolfgang Gerstlberger & Ipsita Roy, 2014. "Works Councils, Training Activities and Innovation: A Study of German Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kristoffer Moeller, 2014. "Culturally Clustered or in the Cloud? Location of Internet Start-ups in Berlin," SERC Discussion Papers 0157, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Basir, Nada & Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Mohammadi, Ali, 2014. "The Fate Of Patents: An Exploratory Analysis Of Patents As Ipo Signals Of Reputational Advantage," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 348, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C. & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2014. "The Determinants of Exit in Argentina: Core and Peripheral Regions," Working Papers 2072/225299, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Botta, 2013. "Green Growth: A Case Study on the Danish and Chinese Sectoral Innovation Systems," IEFE Working Papers 53, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.