Report NEP-SBM-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Kinkel, Steffen & Som, Oliver, 2014. "The effects of production offshoring on R&D and innovation in the home country," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 39, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Camilla Jensen & Itzhak Goldberg, 2014. "Demand-driven innovation policies in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0467, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa & Randall, Douglas, 2014. "New firm registration and the business cycle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6775, The World Bank.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Identifying European Poles of Excellence: The Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC85356, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antonio Vezzani & Fabio Montobbio & Sandro Montresor & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014. "The patenting activity of the top IRI Scoreboard Companies: an introductory note," JRC Working Papers JRC86166, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 343, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Katja Bringmann & Ann Verhetsel & Thomas Vanoutrive & Jo Reynaerts, 2013. "The impact of venture capital linkages on start-ups' cluster embeddedness," ERSA conference papers ersa13p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federica Rossi, 2014. "The efficiency of universities’ knowledge transfer activities: A multi-output approach beyond patenting and licensing," Working Papers 16, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2014.