Report NEP-SBM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2013. "Covariance structure analysis of innovation and ICT use among Japanese innovative SMEs," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88463, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- NAGAOKA Sadao & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2014. "Complementarity, Fragmentation, and the Effects of Patent Thickets," Discussion papers 14001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kim, Kibae & Jung, Sungdo & Lee, Changjun & Hwang, Junseok, 2013. "Structure of technology evolution: The way on which ICT industry emerged in Korea," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88508, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "The level of CEO compensation for the short and long-term - a view on high-tech firms," FEP Working Papers 519, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00921420 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Still Prefer Community Banks?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).