Report NEP-SBM-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heger, Diana, 2013. "Money for novelty: The role of venture capital investments for innovation in young technology-based firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Phil Cooke, 2013. "Towards DUI Regional Innovation Systems," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1321, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- May-Strobl, Eva & Haunschild, Ljuba, 2013. "Der nachhaltige Beschäftigungsbeitrag von KMU: Eine sektorale Analyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der FuE- und wissensintensiven Wirtschaftszweige," IfM-Materialien 206, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Navas, Antonio & Sala, Davide, 2013. "Innovation and trade policy coordination: the role of firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Wennberg, Karl & Pathak, Saurav & Autio, Erkko, 2013. "How Culture Molds the Effects of Self Efficacy and Fear of Failure on Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 223, The Ratio Institute.
- Nasr, Sahar & Rostom, Ahmed, 2013. "SME contributions to employment, job creation, and growth in the Arab world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6682, The World Bank.