Report NEP-SBM-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2013. "Sources of spillovers for imitation and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "R&D, IP, and firm profits in the automotive supplier industry," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1313, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Do not wake sleeping dogs: Pay-out policies in founding family firms," FSES Working Papers 443, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Lech Kalina, 2013. "Industry structure dynamics and productivity growth," Working Papers 67, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.