Report NEP-SBM-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & M. Emranul Haque & Denise R. Osborn, 2013. "Is the Growth Effect of Financial Development Conditional on Technological Innovation?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 188, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2012. "How Do Smaller Firms Select Foreign Markets?," MPRA Paper 49117, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2012.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment, Exporting and Firm-Level Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," wiiw Working Papers 97, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network E-briefs 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Paper Series 1577, European Central Bank.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT & Matthew A. COLE & Ying ZHOU, 2013. "Spatial Aspects of Firm-level Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sergio Schmukler & Tatiana Didier, 2013. "The Financing and Growth of Firms in China and India: Evidence from Capital Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 98, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abildgren, Kim & Vølund Buchholst, Birgitte & Staghøj, Jonas, 2013. "Bank-firm relationships and the survival of non-financial firms during the financial crisis 2008-2009," Working Paper Series 1516, European Central Bank.