Report NEP-SBM-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Schoonjans & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "Knowledge networking and growth in service firms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/746, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "New Methods for the Analysis of Links between International Firm Activities and Firm Performance: A Practitioner’s Guide," Working Paper Series in Economics 227, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "The Quality of the KombiFiD-Sample of Business Services Enterprises: Evidence from a Replication Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 226, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gans, Joshua S. & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Commercialization Choices and the Interaction between IPR and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 895, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:61058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore