Report NEP-SBM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2011. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," GEE Papers 0038, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised May 2011.
- Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Poldahl, Andreas, 2011. "Determinants of Firm R&D: The Role of Relationship-specific Interactions for R&D Spillovers," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 251, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & John Moffat, 2010. "The impact of higher education institution-firm knowledge links on establishment-level productivity in British regions," Working Papers 1018, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bodas Freitas Isabel Maria & Geuna Aldo & Rossi Federica, 2011. "Patterns of Collaborations between Regional Firms and Universities: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201105, University of Turin.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonelli Cristiano & Scellato Giuseppe, 2011. "Complexity and Technological Change: Knowledge Interactions and Firm Level Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201102, University of Turin.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," ICER Working Papers 07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & firstname.lastname@example.org John, 2010. "The Impact of Higher Education Institution-Firm Knowledge Links on Firm-level Productivity in Britain," Working Papers 1017, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Rui Cartaxo, 2011. "University patenting, licensing and technology transfer: how organizational context and available resources determine performance," Working Papers 2011/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).