Report NEP-SBM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hellerstedt, Karin & Wennberg, Karl, 2010. "Emergence of Firms: A Sociogeographic Demand Side Perspective," Ratio Working Papers 156, The Ratio Institute.
- Wennberg, Karl & Nordqvist, Mattias & Bau, Massimo & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2010. "Succession in Private Firms as an Entrepreneurial Process – A Review and Suggestions of New Research avenues," Ratio Working Papers 157, The Ratio Institute.
- Alex Coad & Agustí Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Like milk or wine: Does firm performance improve with age?," Working Papers XREAP2010-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zott, Christoph & Huy, Quy, 2010. "The affective roots of resource heterogeneity: How founders' emotion regulation helps create social resources in startups," IESE Research Papers D/871, IESE Business School.
- Amit, Raphael & Zott, Christoph, 2010. "Business model innovation: Creating value in times of change," IESE Research Papers D/870, IESE Business School.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel & Adrienne Ross & Kevin Stolarick, 2010. "Knowledge in cities," Staff Reports 470, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lionel Fontagné & Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Clustering the Winners: the French Policy of Competitiveness Clusters," Working Papers 2010-18, CEPII research center.