Report NEP-RMG-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torsten Heinrich & Juan Sabuco & J. Doyne Farmer, 2019. "A simulation of the insurance industry: The problem of risk model homogeneity," Papers 1907.05954, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2019.
- Zhao Zhao & Olivier Ledoit & Hui Jiang, 2019. "Risk reduction and efficiency increase in large portfolios: leverage and shrinkage," ECON - Working Papers 328, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2020.
- Eric Benhamou & Beatrice Guez, 2018. "Incremental Sharpe and other performance ratios," Post-Print hal-02012443, HAL.
- Raphaël Boroumand & Stéphane Goutte & Thomas Porcher & Khaled Guesmi, 2019. "Potential benefits of optimal intra-day electricity hedging for the environment : the perspective of electricity retailers," Working Papers halshs-02175358, HAL.
- Tim Xiao, 2019. "The Valuation of Credit Default Swap with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization," Working Papers hal-02174170, HAL.
- Juárez-Luna, David, 2019. "Power generation portfolios: A parametric formulation of the efficient frontier," MPRA Paper 94814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammed Kaicer & Abdelilah Kaddar, 2019. "Mathematical Analysis of Dynamic Risk Default in Microfinance," Papers 1907.04937, arXiv.org.
- Rob Davies & Laurence Harris & Konstantin Makrelov, 2019. "The impact of a higher leverage ratio on the South African economy," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-35, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The likelihood of divorce and the riskiness of financial decisions," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 121, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "Predicting Bitcoin Returns: Comparing the Roles of Newspaper- and Internet Search-Based Measures of Uncertainty," Working Papers 201955, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- M. Dashti Moghaddam & Zhiyuan Liu & R. A. Serota, 2019. "Distributions of Historic Market Data -- Relaxation and Correlations," Papers 1907.05348, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Yuqing Zhang & Neil Walton, 2019. "Adaptive Pricing in Insurance: Generalized Linear Models and Gaussian Process Regression Approaches," Papers 1907.05381, arXiv.org.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro & Ayala, Astrid, 2019. "Maximum likelihood estimation of score-driven models with dynamic shape parameters : an application to Monte Carlo value-at-risk," UC3M Working papers. Economics 28638, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Paul Tucker, 2019. "Is the financial system sufficiently resilient: a research programme and policy agenda," BIS Working Papers 792, Bank for International Settlements.