Report NEP-RMG-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takaaki Koike & Mihoko Minami, 2017. "Estimation of Risk Contributions with MCMC," Papers 1702.03098, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- M. Assadsolimani & D. Chetalova, 2017. "Estimating VaR in credit risk: Aggregate vs single loss distribution," Papers 1702.04388, arXiv.org.
- Lorenzo Ricci, 2017. "Essays on tail risk in macroeconomics and finance: measurement and forecasting," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/242122, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- St'ephane Cr'epey & Shiqi Song, 2017. "Invariance properties in the dynamic gaussian copula model ," Papers 1702.03232, arXiv.org.
- Billio, Monica & Caporin, Massimiliano & Panzica, Roberto Calogero & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2017. "The impact of network connectivity on factor exposures, asset pricing and portfolio diversification," SAFE Working Paper Series 166, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2016. "Optimal capital growth with convex shortfall penalties," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65486, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ceballos, Francisco, 2016. "Estimating spatial basis risk in rainfall index insurance: Methodology and application to excess rainfall insurance in Uruguay," IFPRI discussion papers 1595, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pejman Abedifar & Paolo Giudici & Shatha Hashem, 2017. "Heterogeneous Market Structure and Systemic Risk: Evidence from Dual Banking Systems," DEM Working Papers Series 134, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Berndt, Antje & Hollifield, Burton & Sandås, Patrik, 2017. "What Broker Charges Reveal about Mortgage Credit Risk," Working Paper Series 336, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Cynthia Van Hulle & Hans Degryse & Kristien Smedts, 2017. "Risk-sharing benefits and the capital structure of insurance companies," Working Papers Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven 571404, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven.
- Schwerhoff, Gregor & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Waha, Katharina, 2016. "Agricultural Risk Management and Land Tenure," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145792, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Wendy Nyakabawo & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "Do House Prices Hedge Inflation in the US? A Quantile Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 201707, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.