Report NEP-RMG-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schwaab, Bernd & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, André & Nucera, Federico, 2016. "The information in systemic risk rankings," Working Paper Series 1875, European Central Bank.
- Christophette Blanchet-Scalliet & Diana Dorobantu & Yahia Salhi, 2016. "A Model-Point Approach to Indifference Pricing of Life Insurance Portfolios with Dependent Lives," Working Papers hal-01258645, HAL.
- Marcela Eslava & Xavier Freixas, 2016. "Public Development Banks and Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 874, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Augustin, Patrick & Boustanifar, Hamid & Breckenfelder, Johannes & Schnitzler, Jan, 2016. "Sovereign to corporate risk spillovers," Working Paper Series 1878, European Central Bank.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry, 2016. "How Does Long-Term Finance Affect Economic Volatility?," Discussion Paper 2016-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nicolò Pecora & Alessandro Spelta, 2016. "Discovering SIFIs in interbank communities," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def037, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Johannes Rauch & Carol Alexander, 2016. "Tail Risk Premia for Long-Term Equity Investors," Papers 1602.00865, arXiv.org.
- Fagereng, Andreas & Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Back to background risk?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Chan & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2016. "Coco Design, Risk Shifting Incentives and Capital Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-007/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Nov 2017.
- Savas Papadopoulos & Pantelis Stavroulias & Thomas Sager, 2016. "Systemic early warning systems for EU15 based on the 2008 crisis," Working Papers 202, Bank of Greece.