Report NEP-RMG-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Gurciullo, 2014. "Stess-testing the system: Financial shock contagion in the realm of uncertainty," Papers 1412.1679, arXiv.org.
- Krug, Sebastian & Lengnick, Matthias & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The impact of Basel III on financial (in)stability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2014-13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Michel Denuit & Anna Kiriliouk & Johan Segers, 2014. "Max-factor individual risk models with application to credit portfolios," Papers 1412.3230, arXiv.org.
- Anginer, D. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, H.P. & Ma, K., 2014. "Corporate Governance and Bank Insolvency Risk : International Evidence," Discussion Paper 2014-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Justin Chircop & Zoltán Novotny-Farkas, 2014. "The economic consequences of including fair value adjustments to shareholders’ equity in regulatory capital calculations," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1426, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov & Lai Xu, 2014. "Tail Risk Premia and Return Predictability," CREATES Research Papers 2014-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Giovanni Mottola, 2014. "Reflected Backward SDE approach to the price-hedge of defaultable claims with contingent switching CSA," Papers 1412.1325, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2014. "Predicting the VIX and the Volatility Risk Premium: What's Credit and Commodity Volatility Risk Got To Do With It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernd Bartels, 2014. "Why Rating Agencies Disagree on Sovereign Ratings," Working Papers 1416, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 02 Dec 2014.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2014. "Hometown Investment Trust Funds: An Analysis of Credit Risk," ADBI Working Papers 505, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2014. "Risk, Return and Volatility Feedback: A Bayesian Nonparametric Analysis," Working Paper series 31_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Q. Feng & C. W. Oosterlee, 2014. "Monte Carlo Calculation of Exposure Profiles and Greeks for Bermudan and Barrier Options under the Heston Hull-White Model," Papers 1412.3623, arXiv.org.