Report NEP-RMG-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofiane Aboura & Emmanuel Lépinette, 2013. "An Alternative Model to Basel Regulation," Working Papers hal-00825018, HAL.
- Gustavo Silva Araújo & Sérgio Leão, 2013. "Risco Sistêmico no Mercado Bancário Brasileiro - Uma abordagem pelo método CoVar," Working Papers Series 307, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Tasca, Paolo & Mavrodiev, Pavlin & Schweitzer, Frank, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Leveraging and Diversification on Systemic Risk," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt7s57834n, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rodrigo Lara Pinto & Gilneu Francisco Astolfi Vivan, 2013. "Converting the NPL Ratio into a Comparable Long Term Metric," Working Papers Series 309, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Krenar Avdulaj & Jozef Barunik, 2013. "Are benefits from oil - stocks diversification gone? New evidence from a dynamic copula and high frequency data," Papers 1307.5981, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Gianfranco Gianfelice & Giuseppe Marotta & Costanza Torricelli, 2013. "A liquidity risk index as a regulatory tool for systemically important banks? An empirical assessment across two financial crises," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 13071, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Claudia Ceci & Katia Colaneri & Alessandra Cretarola, 2013. "A Benchmark Approach to Risk-Minimization under Partial Information," Papers 1307.6036, arXiv.org.
- Cole,Shawn A. & Gine,Xavier & Vickery,James, 2013. "How does risk management influence production decisions? evidence from a field experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6546, The World Bank.
- Tatiana Alonso & Javier Alonso & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Cristina Rohde & David Tuesta, 2013. "Global Financial Regulatory Trends and Challenges for Insurance and Pensions," Working Papers 1321, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.