Report NEP-RMG-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Perez Amaral, 2013. "Risk Modelling and Management: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 872, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Pauline Barrieu & Giacomo Scandolo, 2013. "Assessing Financial Model Risk," Papers 1307.0684, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Svend Rasmussen & Anders L. Madsen & Mogens Lund, 2013. "Bayesian network as a modelling tool for risk management in agriculture," IFRO Working Paper 2013/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Carlo Domenico Mottura & Luca Passalacqua, 2013. "Default dependence structure effects on the valuation of government guarantees," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0177, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Zhou Zhou, 2013. "On model-independent pricing/hedging using shortfall risk and quantiles," Papers 1307.2493, arXiv.org.
- Stefano Olgiati & Alessandro Danovi, 2013. "Contraction or steady state? An analysis of credit risk management in Italy in the period 2008-2012," Papers 1307.2465, arXiv.org.
- Eva Schliephake, 2013. "Risk Weighted Capital Regulation and Government Debt," FEMM Working Papers 130011, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2013. "Optimal Retirement Tontines for the 21st Century: With Reference to Mortality Derivatives in 1693," Papers 1307.2824, arXiv.org.