Report NEP-RMG-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:12/3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Andreas H. Hamel & Birgit Rudloff & Mihaela Yankova, 2012. "Set-valued average value at risk and its computation," Papers 1202.5702, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Ralf Sabiwalsky, 2012. "Does Basel II Pillar 3 Risk Exposure Data help to Identify Risky Banks?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Weining Wang, 2012. "Quantile Regression in Risk Calibration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Elena-Ivona Dumitrescu & Christophe Hurlin & Vinson Pham, 2012. "Backtesting Value-at-Risk: From Dynamic Quantile to Dynamic Binary Tests," Working Papers halshs-00671658, HAL.
- Chollete, Loran, 2011. "A Model of Endogenous Extreme Events," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/2, University of Stavanger.
- Pablo Federico & Francisco F. Vazquez, 2012. "Bank Funding Structures and Risk; Evidence From the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 12/29, .
- Niamh Sheridan & B. Jang, 2012. "Bank Capital Adequacy in Australia," IMF Working Papers 12/25, .
- Guanghui Huang & Weiqing Gu & Wenting Xing & Hongyu Li, 2012. "Active margin system for margin loans using cash and stock as collateral and its application in Chinese market," Papers 1202.5180, arXiv.org.
- Roy Zilberman, 2012. "Supply Shocks and the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Lending Rates under the Basel Accords," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 161, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.