Report NEP-RMG-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hua, Changchun & Liu, Li-Gang, 2010. "Risk-return Efficiency, Financial Distress Risk, and Bank Financial Strength Ratings," ADBI Working Papers 240, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Junseok Hwang & Jihyoun Park & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Two Risk-aware Resource Brokering Strategies in Grid Computing:Broker-driven vs. User-driven Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201063, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Tsuyoshi Kunihama & Yasuhiro Omori & Zhengjun Zhang, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation and Particle Filter for Max-Stable Processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-757, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Francesco Lippi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2010. "Corporate Control and Executive Selection," EIEF Working Papers Series 1014, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2010.
- Marius Hofert & Frederic Vrins, 2010. "Sibuya copulas," Papers 1008.2292, arXiv.org.
- Steven N. Evans & Alexandru Hening, 2010. "Non-existence of Markovian time dynamics for graphical models of correlated default," Papers 1008.2226, arXiv.org.
- Taisei Kaizoji, 2010. "Stock volatility in the periods of booms and stagnations," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Financial Deregulation and Profit Efficiency: A Non-parametric Analysis of Indian Banks," MPRA Paper 24292, University Library of Munich, Germany.